Lv 5
Droopy preguntado en Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · hace 2 años

What would you call this?

What would you call this?

I've looked up flag hanger, wooden flag hanger, wood flag pole I even did a reverse image search with multiple apps


Ok it didn't upload the pic an it keeps erroring when I try to so its looks like 2 decorative posts with a wood rod ran between them that you hang flag on.

Attachment image

1 respuesta

  • geezer
    Lv 7
    hace 2 años

    It's two banister posts .. held together with a dowel rod.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.