Am I seriously becoming bisexual?

Hey all, how are you? Lately I've been having feeling I no longer have a thing to be with women. In the sexuality term with women I can do but being in a relationship with them is out of my mind and no longer want it or feel. The thing is for some reason I became bucurious where I have had other guys give me oral on me and all. All of a sudden I started to think and feel I wanted to do anything that is please a male meaning doing oral and all. I really have no idea about doing any anal with them but only me giving oral. I have the type of guys I would do it too so it really isn't every single guy. So bucurious would be the first step. Next thing I know for no giving reason I started to feel I wanted to be with a male. Meaning wanting to be in a relationship and just do sexual things. That's where I kinda trying to figure out if I'm bisexual. The thing is as I grew up I always feeling for women and all. And the thing I gave up women since it ain't easy talking to them anymore. So easily I gave up. For bisexual I have the type of men I'd really love to be with but it's only a start. Sooner I'll be starting to be open or so. And if I am bisexual I want to embrace it with my heart and who I really am. Mainly if Im with a guy. That one person would be taking the male counter part. I'm spiritual and now a days I'm very sensitive in ways I was back then. Thank you guys and have a blessing day.

4 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 3 años

You can't become Bisexual.

• Anónimo
    hace 3 años

Do as you like. There is nothing wrong being a bisexual. Why not get the best of both worlds?

• Anónimo
    hace 3 años

Either you are, yor you're not. Theres no "becoming."

Fuente(s): Am I seriously becoming straight? OMG. Help!
  • Anónimo
    hace 3 años

Are you seriously going greedy maybe

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.