Tom
Lv 7
Tom preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 5 años

Other than DIE fighting "Infidels", how do Muslims get their sins forgiven so they can get into Heaven?

Actualización:

I have been told that the Suicide bombers, etc. feel they are too "Sinful" (drinking, etc.) to get into Heaven, so they go the "guaranteed way" of dying fighting infidels.---Is this so? SURELY there has to be a way for a Muslim to have his/her sins forgiven without taking such drastic measures.

Actualización 2:

I don't want some Christian's uneducated answer----I am wondering what provisions are made in "normal" Islam to get forgiveness for sins. Like if one has a drink or has an affair, etc. here HAS to be a way to "get right with God---as Christians have "Confession". I am sure there is something in Islam Less drastic than blowing up airports.---Isn't there?

7 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 5 años

They can also kill fighting infidels. Qur'an 9:111 --

"Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him".

• Anónimo
    hace 5 años

By praying 5 times a day.. Their prayers are usually for the destruction of their enemies Israel and it's big brother (USA)

• hace 5 años

If their pretend god, allah, takes a liking to them (on a whim), then they get to go to their pretend heaven with their 70 virgins. Of course, that excludes all women, since the only women in heaven are sex slaves!

• By praying a lot and wearing towels. I've studied Islam in depth.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 5 años

There is no salvation from sin in Islam.

• hace 5 años

They don't do it that way. Killing others does not win us salvation.

• CURTIS
    Lv 4
    hace 5 años

Idiot!

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.