Tarkarri preguntado en Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · hace 5 años

When is the reporting feature of Yahoo Answers going yo be repaired. Offensive and insulting content is starting to take over.?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 5 años
    Respuesta preferida

no one knows

here is some nice music while you wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

Youtube thumbnail

• hace 5 años

I'm not confident that it every will. One section has a well known regular offender who just harasses people. It seems like everyone knows he's there, but nothing happens. I've reported blatant offenses and nothing happens. Questions tend to get taken done more than answerers get dealt with.

• Anónimo
    hace 4 años

Yeah I've got to say, you've just graced me with a one line time wasting answer. So I ask you simply, why is it one rule for you? Yahoo is full of contradictory hypocrite ******* like you who need to get cancer and die ... world would just be a better place y'know... online and off. And No I am not "hiding" behind anonimity, it just affords me the opportunity to evade stalky loser sh*tfaces like you from searching history and causing trouble.

• Anónimo
    hace 4 años

So you insult people but you don't want them to return the favor? You're pathetic.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 5 años

If it gets fixed.

handwriting's on the wall

• Them
    Lv 7
    hace 5 años

Oh man...... never seen so much 'N!gger' activity on here. This used to get deleted pretty quickly.

I think Yahoo might be for sale now - and they've just given up monitoring what goes on here.

• Mercy
    Lv 7
    hace 5 años

You can report answer; you just can't report questions.

• i hope pretty soon, godbless you.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.