Just thinking in loud... difficult to live with him?

We are married. Our kids, in college. The house, lost value, therefore I can't sell it, I owe more than its current value. It would be wonderful If I could pay the house alone, and If I could provide everything my kids still need so I don't need him. He doesn't have a steady income... I can't have a 2nd job, don't have the strenght and I would never see my kids again w a 2nd job. You know, I would live at 7:30 am and would return by the time they are asleep, from my 2nd job... He, he never tried or wanted to have a steady job... that will pay him a little bit less BUT will have a STEADY income! His character: LIKE a bipolar, not that he is biologically, but that is how he is. My kids, they just tolerate him, we all are in

a "relational surviving mode". The kids still need a "steady" family, you know a roof, and some kind of emotional support of a family...they are still dependent on us... Our relation, he and I... well I wish I could never see him again. He, he despises me in every way, so we tolerate each other... I wish it would be different but he is an 'angry man", always, any time of the day, any day of the week, without even a a reason... No I already know and accepted that he will Never Change. After so many years of marriage, that's how I know. Thank you for listening. I just needed to say it.

2 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 7 años

Move on he's not worth the sadness he's causing. Your kids would be more happy somewhere else. And so would you. Pack.

• hace 7 años

just leave and go rent if your income low you will get help for the rent. What's more important materiel gain or feeling free an happy.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.