RiosxD preguntado en Sociedad y culturaIdiomas · hace 7 años

¿me ayudan con este ejercicio de ingles?????'?

select the correct verb in parentheses

1-Mr. faust (raises, rises) many different kinds of flowers in his garden.

2- the student (raised, rose) from her seat and walked to the front of the auditorium to receive her diploma.

3- mike(set, sat) a large vase with roses in it on the coffe table

4- claudia and paulo (set, sat) next to each other at the lecture last night

5- hiroki is a very methodical person. every night before going to bed, he (lays,lies) his clothes for the next day on his chair

6- wouldn't you prefer to be (lying, laying) on the beach right now instead of sitting in this class?

7. when alex (lay, laid) down to take a nap, he ended up sleeping for the whole afternoon.

8. where are my keys? i (lay, laid) them here on the desk five minutes ago.

9. Dr. Singh (hung, hanged) his diploma from medical school on hhe wall in his office.

10. canada (lies,lays) to the north of the united states.

11. the fulfillment of all yor dreams (lies, lays) within you--if you just believe in yourself.

1 respuesta

Calificación
  • evi
    Lv 6
    hace 7 años
    Respuesta preferida

1-Mr. Faust (RAISES) many different kinds of flowers in his garden.

2- The student (ROSE) from her seat and walked to the front of the auditorium to receive her diploma.

3- Mike(SET) a large vase with roses in it on the coffe table

4- Claudia and Paulo (SAT) next to each other at the lecture last night

5- Hiroki is a very methodical person. every night before going to bed, he (LAYS) his clothes for the next day on his chair

6- Wouldn't you prefer to be (LYING) on the beach right now instead of sitting in this class?

7. When alex (LAY) down to take a nap, he ended up sleeping for the whole afternoon.

8. Where are my keys? I (LAID) them here on the desk five minutes ago.

9. Dr. Singh (HUNG) his diploma from medical school on the wall in his office.

10. Canada (LIES) to the north of the united states.

11. The fulfillment of all yor dreams (LAYS) within you--if you just believe in yourself.

hace 1 día - 3 días para responder.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.