Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Sociedad y culturaIdiomas · hace 7 años

¿Como acompletar adecuadamente este texto en ingles?

utilizando el past simple o continuo, ayuda.

Last week I __________ ( decide) to invite some friends to dinner. I ________ (buy) lots of delicious food, including some parma ham, at about 6.00, I _______ (cook) in the kitchen. The sun (shine) and it was a beautiful evening, so, I _____ (open) the back door. Then the telephone ________ (ring). I ______ (go) to answer it and when I ____ my (come) back the ham wasn't on the table. I ________(look) out of the window. A cat _______ ( sit) on my garden wall and it _________ (eat) my ham. What _______ ( can) I do? I ________ ( fill) a pan with water and I went quietly outside. The cat____ ( not look) in my direction and it _____ ( enjoy) the ham so much that it _______ (not hear) me. I ___________ ( walk) slowly up to it, I ________ ( want) to empty the water over its head. A bit cruel. but at the last moment the cat heard me and _______ ( escape) in the neighbourhood.

4 respuestas

Calificación
  • hace 7 años
    Respuesta preferida

Last week I decided ( decide) to invite some friends to dinner. I _bought (buy) lots of delicious food, including some parma ham, at about 6.00, I was cooking (cook) in the kitchen. The sun (shine) and it was a beautiful evening, so, I opened (open) the back door. Then the telephone rang (ring). I went (go) to answer it and when I came (come) back the ham wasn't on the table. I looked (look) out of the window. A cat was sitting ( sit) on my garden wall and it was eating (eat) my ham. What could ( can) I do? I filled( fill) a pan with water and I went quietly outside. The cat was not lookng ( not look) in my direction and it was enjoying ( enjoy) the ham so much that it could(not hear) me. I walked ( walk) slowly up to it, I wanted ( want) to empty the water over its head. A bit cruel. but at the last moment the cat heard me and escaped ( escape) in the neighbourhood.

Saludos

Fuente(s): E T
  • hace 7 años

Last week I DECIDED ( decide) to invite some friends to dinner. I BOUGHT (buy) lots of delicious food, including some parma ham, at about 6.00, I COOKED (cook) in the kitchen. The sun SHINED (shine) and it was a beautiful evening, so, I OPENED (open) the back door. Then the telephone RANG (ring). I WENT (go) to answer it and when I CAME (come) back the ham wasn't on the table. I LOOKED (look) out of the window. A cat SAT ( sit) on my garden wall and it ATE (eat) my ham. What COULD ( can) I do? I FILLED ( fill) a pan with water and I went quietly outside. The cat DIDN'T LOOKED ( not look) in my direction and it ENJOYED ( enjoy) the ham so much that it DIDN'T HEARED (not hear) me. I WALKED ( walk) slowly up to it, I WANTED ( want) to empty the water over its head. A bit cruel. but at the last moment the cat heard me and ESCAPED( escape) in the neighbourhood.

Fuente(s): BILINGUE ;)
  • hace 7 años

decided

bought

was cooking

was shining

opened

rang

went

came back

looked

was sitting

was eating

could

filled

was not looking

enjoyed

didn't hear

walked

wanted

escaped

Fuente(s): My english knowledge ;) you can be sure these are the right answers :)
  • hace 7 años

Last week I decided( decide) to invite some friends to dinner. I bought (buy) lots of delicious food, including some parma ham, at about 6.00, I was cooking (cook) in the kitchen. The sun was shining (shine) and it was a beautiful evening, so, I opened(open) the back door. Then the telephone rang (ring). I went (go) to answer it and when I was coming my (come) back the ham wasn't on the table. I looked look) out of the window. A cat was sitting ( sit) on my garden wall and it was eating (eat) my ham. What could( can) I do? I filled ( fill) a pan with water and I went quietly outside. The cat wasn't looking ( not look) in my direction and it ejoyed ( enjoy) the ham so much that it wasn't hear (not hear) me. I walked ( walk) slowly up to it, I wanted ( want) to empty the water over its head. A bit cruel. but at the last moment the cat heard me and escaped ( escape) in the neighbourhood.

espero ayudarte suerte

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.