Help me with a domestic violent situation?

where I can report the physical and mental violence against an elderly woman in her own home? she has been evicted by his own son and suffers physical and mental violence. she lives in Brownsville, Texas.


she is living with her sister, with her brother, going from one home o another, but that house is HER house!! and I would like to know how to help her, because I dont live in Texas.

2 respuestas

  • Greg
    Lv 6
    hace 8 años
    Respuesta preferida

    She has been evicted? Then where does she live? She cannot be evicted from a home that she owns. Anyway, physical abuse is reported to the police. No one else can make arrests or initiate any type of legal action.

  • hace 8 años

    yes,i agree with you,marijuana will be legal,legalize it,now.

    Fuente(s): the drug war is in ane and stupid
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.