Is fever one of the causes of constant dilated pupils in cats?

My cat was vomiting and had diarrhea and a fever, so I took him to the vet, he said he had an infection and gave him 3 shots. After we got home, his pupils were completely dilated, he was disoriented, meowing a lot and hiding. The pupils have started contracting, but I took him to the clinic again today, and the... mostrar más My cat was vomiting and had diarrhea and a fever, so I took him to the vet, he said he had an infection and gave him 3 shots. After we got home, his pupils were completely dilated, he was disoriented, meowing a lot and hiding. The pupils have started contracting, but I took him to the clinic again today, and the vet told me that "the dilated pupils were a neurological symptom caused by fever" I ask him the name of the meds he gave him and he didn't tell me, he just said "antibiotic and anti inflammatory" Anyway, it is not the first time my cat has a fever and this had never happened. Was this a reaction to something he gave him or is he telling me the truth when he says fever caused it?
3 respuestas 3