Raulzr14 preguntado en Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · hace 8 años

What is your opinion about Lindsay Lohan?

14 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 8 años
    Respuesta preferida

She ruined her life!! she had so much talent and was so pretty, she would have been very successful in her career, and yet opted for drugs. She disappointed many people.

• Marc
    Lv 6
    hace 8 años

I think she serves as a cautionary tale for up-and-coming Hollywood actresses. She is an example of what NOT to do to have a successful movie career. She has wasted what should have been the most productive years for a young starlet whose main asset is her looks. Her hard partying has made her look about 10-15 years older than she actually is. She can’t stay off the drugs and booze. She’s constantly in trouble with the law. Her foray into the world of fashion was laughed right off the runway. Big movie studios won’t touch her with a ten foot pole and many big name actors won’t consider working with her. At one time this girl was poised to be the next big thing in film -- but instead she has become a pathetic joke. Barring some sort of miraculous comeback she will probably end up as some penniless wretch that nobody remembers in 20 years.

• hace 8 años

Well, I don't really know that much about Lindsay, but I personally think that she is in a rough spot, and well, she's just simply growing up. People keep making such a big deal over the fact that she's going out to clubs and getting drunk, and taking drugs, because she used to be a "disney kid", and so people just expect her to be goody goody all the time. She's a adult, she can do whatever she wants. If she wants to go and shave her head, then let her. I really don't care about what she does.

• Anónimo
    hace 8 años

Well I lost a family member due to a drugs overdose, Lindsay reminds me so much of her. I feel bad about where she is headed, and she seems to be firmly in denial. It's difficult for me to sense of it when she seemed to have it all - fame, fortune, looks, a promising acting career. But there must be something that is terribly wrong.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 8 años

I think she let her life spiral out of control and she doesn't realize how lucky she is. She used to be so pretty and she's a great actress! I loved her in "Freaky Friday" and "Mean Girls."She's still a great actress but she looks washed out now. She also appears very arrogant but I guess which star isn't. Hopefully she'll make a come back like Britney Spears!

• hace 8 años

i loved her in:freaky Friday,mean girls,parent trap and labor pains.she used to be really talented and pretty but now her skin looks sulk-in in and blotchy. she keeps on telling people that shes doing fine and getting help, but she always dissapoints.

• hace 8 años

If she can stay away from her mother and father, she WILL be fine. Acting wise,she's heading on a good start.

• ?
    Lv 6
    hace 8 años

She's a hot babe, but she'd better straighten out her act.

• She's Retartded.

• hace 8 años

She's a lovely girl, just ashame that she's ended up where she is :(

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.