Tarkarri preguntado en HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · hace 8 años

Were you worried about Chad (CCM)?

I have just heard that he is now on hospice care with his pain being managed and on a feeding tube.

Just an update for anyone who has noticed his absence on this forum.

Actualización:

Add: diagnosed only about a month ago with prostate cancer with extensive metastasis. decided to not undergo treatment.

http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=KRbGYKKSaa

Actualización 2:

He is now on hospice care as an inpatient, so no longer trying to deal totally alone. He has friends visiting him there, that is who passed on the information.

3 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 8 años
    Respuesta preferida

Tarkarri, have you been in contact with him? Is he still alone? To me, that would be the hard part . . . the being alone.

I'm rather new to this forum ("joined" the cancer club only four months ago), but I do remember reading his posts.

• april
    Lv 7
    hace 8 años

Who is that T??

Is he the one with prostate cancer?

Oh yeah, I remember.. How did you find out?? I had a hard time finding the whole scenario completely believable. Maybe I was wrong...

lol thanks J! It was more his attitude and comments than anything else...but I guess, everyone's different.

• JLI
    Lv 7
    hace 8 años

I sure remember him. It is good to know that you were able to be supportive.

@ April:

I believe that at the time we had a whole swarm of "cancer pretenders". So in a sense your reaction was understandable. I for one know that you are not a bad person.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.