If a person commits suicide due to tremendous suffering, is he/she going to hell? Only serious answers please.?

If an innocent person is sent to jail, like it happens so frequently, and this person once he or she is in jail is raped and abused by others, if this person has also received Jesus as his/her Savior, but because of the abuse, decides that he/she no longer can endure that suffering, if she/he commits suicide, will he/she go to hell? Just stick to the fact, that the person IS innocent, sent to jail unjustly, really understand the whole concept of Salvation as the Bible says, Is Not Blaming God for the injustice committed to him/her, but can't stand the suffering of the sexual and physical abuse, if she/he commits suicide, will she/he go to hell? Thanks for your HONEST and SERIOUS answer.

18 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 9 años
    Respuesta preferida

This is the SERIOUS and HONEST truth: the person will NOT go to Hell.

If he believed as you wrote, that person will go to heaven regardless of anything he did or didn't do. Even if he had committed the crimes and gone to jail for it, if he believed, he would go to Heaven.

However, the Lord wouldn't want his child to commit suicide, and don't believe God would put any innocent person through that abuse unless it was his perfect will for his life, which would mean something substantial would come out of it.

The Bible says YOU CAN'T LOOSE YOUR SALVATION. Now why then would we, as Christians, not do terrible things? Because we love God, our savior; and we love people, his creations. Our close relationship with Christ enables us to see the truth and makes us want to flee evil.

~a 14-year-old, born-again, Christian~

Fuente(s): The Bible and its truth about Hell.
  • hace 9 años

There is no Scripture for this determination, but I believe this is personal between that person and God. I would not recommend it, because that person will be facing the unknown, and you do not want to take a chance with your soul ending up in hell. I wish I had an answer, but I will remember this person in my prayers. If this person is innocent they must get in touch with the A.C.L.U., if they can't help they will recommend someone who can.

It is sad to know there are innocent people in jail but we live in an evil society. Pray.

• hace 9 años

1 Corinthians 10:13

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way of escape that ye may be able to bear it."

We have the responsibility to cast our burdens on the Lord and He promises to not allow us to be shaken (Psalm 55:22 with 37:23-24) In Psalm 68:19, God is called our "burden bearer." See also Psalm 81:6-7 and Matthew 11:20-30. This is further supported by 1 Peter 5:6-7. Casting our cares or burdens on the Lord is presented in this test as an incentive for humbling ourselves under the sovereign purposes and work of God. We will experience His sufficiency in our trials and we will rest in Him. We will all suffer, because Christ suffered. Count all your trials as joy because you will receive rewards for suffering for His name.

• Anónimo
    hace 9 años

a person that kills themselves is obviously suffering mentally or physically and if they are religious and pray or whatnot and *still* kill themselves....its obvious that prayer didnt work for them.

Im an atheist hence i dont believe in hell. But i doubt a loving god would punish a person if they made a choice in the moment of agony.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 9 años

This is an honest and serious answer:

There's no "hell" to worry about. It's a nasty bit of imagination from ancient ignorant people who noticed there sometimes wasn't justice in the real world, and so they wanted to pretend their imaginary magical god-thing would provide ultimate "justice" in some imagined afterlife. It's a pile of hooey.

There's no hell. Stop worry about what might happen in some imagined afterlife for which there is no evidence of any kind, and worry about life here and now.

Peace.

• Rowley
    Lv 4
    hace 9 años

There is no bible verse that directly pertains to Suicide. It is unfortunate and I would love for them to go to counseling or seek some guidance before taking any drastic action, but No suicides do not go to hell.

Fuente(s): Samson committed suicide and he is in Hebrews 11 halls of faith and piety
  • Melkha
    Lv 7
    hace 9 años

Every person who ever lived is now in hell. Hell is the grave.

Hell - Hebrew word - Sheol, literally pit for the dead, grave. The dead are conscious of nothing. Hell is the grave, none born miss it.

Hell is not a place of eternal fiery torment. The church stole that concept from the Greek myths (see Hades, River Styx) to control their people in life and in death. Dante's Inferno and Milton's Paradise Lost served to fuel the church's fire.

From as many times a day as I type this, I say it has not only worked well for them in the past, but keeps working for them now and will continue to do so in the future until people begin to challenge them and search for the true definition of hell as being the grave.

Tehillim - Psalms - Chapter 139

8. If I ascend to the heavens, there You are, and if I make my bed in the grave, behold, You are there.

KJV - Psalms 139:

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there .

xtians changed it to promote their own agenda

Fear G*D and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. Ecclesiates 12:13

G*D, Noachidism and Judaism teach if you keep these 7 laws you will have an equal share in the world to come.

* To behave justly in all relationships, and to establish courts of justice.

* To refrain from blaspheming G*d's name.

* To refrain from practicing idolatry.

* To avoid immoral practices, specifically incest and adultery.

* To avoid shedding the blood of ones fellow man.

* To refrain from robbing ones fellow man.

* To refrain from eating a limb torn from a live animal.

www.okbns.org

• hace 9 años

This is a matter between God and that person, for it is God who only knows what state of mind the person was in, whether they were in the state of confusion, or knew it was wrong, and did it any way. As for us, we can only know this: that self-murder is a sin in which the person cannot repent of; and it is repentance which qualifies us for salvation. But again, such a matter is privately between that person and God; and so we do not forget, God is rich in mercy.

• hace 9 años

They said it just to stop people from committing suicide...and they drag in hell just to make it more forceful..

• hace 9 años

Yes because suicide is the worst sin a person can commit because there is no chance for forgiveness

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.