Afraid of falling in love with my boyfriend. Relationship is getting serious.?

Hey!

I've been going out with my boyfriend for 5 months. I'm really happy with him, we have a great time together, we've only fought once. He's the only person I've been able to open up to completely. He told me he was in love with me quite soon. I kind of freaked out at first because I've only been in love with one person and it took me a while for that to happen.

My relationship is doing really well in general, but somehow sometimes I feel like something is bothering me and I don't know what it is. It's like I'm scared of thing moving too quickly. Or I get worried that I might discover that I was only with him to fulfill my physical needs (we haven't slept together and I'm still a virgin). I don't want to break up with him because I do feel something really deep for him, but it's like I'm afraid of letting my guard down and saying Ok, I'm in love with him I trust that he won't hurt me.

what should I do? I'm 21 and he's 22.

4 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 9 años
    Respuesta preferida

If you've been with him for 5 months happily, I really truly doubt that he is with you for the wrong reasons. I'm not sure if you've ever thought of it like this before or not but are you scared because you think if you do sleep with him, that's the end of it... there's nothing after? Sleeping with someone is a huge step but if you really love him, don't be afraid. He's been with you for five months, and hasn't had sex.. He loves you. Maybe your just not ready? There's a lot to be afraid of. The best thing might be to talk to him about it. He may be able to comfort you. Best of Luck, Follow your heart.

• hace 9 años

Heyy well it seems like you should just let your gaurd down since yall have such a good relationship. sometimes love comes fast sometimes it dosent, so dont expect it takes a long time to fall in love just because thats what happened the first time!

Hope i helped(:

• Anónimo
    hace 9 años

regardless that my Troll-dar is going off... ill take a shot,

what's wrong with loving someone after nearly half a year? is there something wrong with him? are you doubting he is actualy a he? honestly... i've seen women fall in love after 3 weeks... why date, let alone be serious if you don't feel anything openly?... try to open up, thats all i have... otherwise the relationship is in danger (i'd have dumped a girl because of the reasons you gave).

• hace 9 años

Youre only 5 months into the relationship , telll him of your concerns of moving too quickly, and it takes time to really get to know someone, hopefully he will understand and respect your feelings, Good Luck

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.