do you make a crease to jeans?

Are we supposed to make it or is it a bad idea. Does the jean pants looks better with or without crease? Is is an old fashion to do it? Jeans with creases will eventually fade more at the crease and thus it will have that line, then you have to be careful to follow that same faded line the next time you iron your jean. When you make a crease once, you may end with more than one crease mark that looks so bad later. Maybe a better question will be: should jeans be ironed?

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 9 años
    Respuesta preferida

A crease in jeans is a bad idea. It doesn't look neat and it doesn't make them look classier or dressier. Jeans can be lightly pressed if there are any extreme wrinkles where they don't belong, but for the most part jeans shouldn't need to be ironed. And never ever try to put a crease in a jean, it won't follow the grain line of the fabric and it will look weird. Nothing says "I am clueless when it comes to fashion" louder than a crease pressed into a pair of jeans. Jeans are not cut the same as regular dress pants. Dress pants are cut so the center leg line, where the crease goes is on the fabric's straight grain. This looks nice, the pants hang neatly and they fit better. Jeans are cut with the grain on a slight slant, this gives jeans comfort and flexibility. However this cut makes creases look really silly and skewed. So don't press a crease into your jeans, they will look much better uncreased.

• Anónimo
    hace 4 años

Crease In Jeans

• hace 5 años

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

do you make a crease to jeans?

Are we supposed to make it or is it a bad idea. Does the jean pants looks better with or without crease? Is is an old fashion to do it? Jeans with creases will eventually fade more at the crease and thus it will have that line, then you have to be careful to follow that same faded line the next...

Fuente(s): crease jeans: https://shortly.im/xlk9p
  • Sylvia
    Lv 4
    hace 5 años

i would only iron childrens jeans if overly wrintkly. i do iron my own jeans but i am 27 years old and have to look neat for my work if we are able to wear jeans....but no crease unlescome s they're trouser jeans-is this person you're talking about from a military background?

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 9 años

Don't iron jeans and no creases. Jeans are always casual so if you want a dressier look, wear Dockers or whatever!! : P

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.