Trish preguntado en Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · hace 1 década

Girls ..where can i find some cute fashionable purses?

Not too expensive!

I love big purses!

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

Go to stores like TJ Maxx or Ross. They have a wide selection of cute purses for less. Kathy Van Zeeland has some nice purses that are ALWAYS affordable with great style.

• hace 1 década

if you want designer ones for cheap, try marshall's or t.j. maxx because they take past season surplus that department stores don't sell and sell them for cheap, i know they have a lot of good name brands too

also, the new hollywood intuition by jaye hersh for target has a lot of really cute big purses, and they're cheap too there is an oversize zipper one that i really like and it's 29.99 but looks way more expensive

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

if you want cute purses that no one will have, try scoping out purse parties. thats where i get my purses, and ppl are like "where can i get one?" and i just smile and say "i got it at a purse party. last one." they gush over it and i've even had ppl offer to buy them from me. crazy, ik! :)

• hace 1 década

if there's a Ross or TJ Maxx or Forever21 near you, definitely check those places. Target has some cute ones sometimes.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 década

i love big purses to and i usually get mine at a bunch of different places like payless, sears and maybe even jc penny

• hace 1 década

aero i got a bag for $10 and its huge but its not rly a purse u can use it as one

http://www.aeropostale.com/family/index.jsp?page=1...

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

RainBow

TjMaxx

Burlington

• hace 1 década

aerpostale

pac sun

Kmart

Burlington coat factory

forever21

• hace 1 década

pac sun and forever 21 :)

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.