Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en HealthDiet & Fitness · hace 1 década

I want to get taller?

Im 16 years old about to turn 17

in september.

Im 5'6 in heigh Male.Thin Athletic.

Will I grow any taller? at least 2 inches?

im i done with puberty? or growth hormones?

how can i get taller?

is their any vitamins or anything?

17 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

Hey

There are some specific methods that can help you to increase your height.

here are some tips that were helpful for me to grow taller faster:

Good sleeping

Getting a full night's sleep each and every night is one of the things that you must do if you want to grow taller.

Get 8-9 hours of sleep each night and take whatever steps you need to ensure that your sleep is uninterrupted as much as possible.

Actually, the first 2 hours of sleep are when the most growth hormone is released into your system from your pituitary gland. If you will not sleep enough that can lower the amount of growth hormone your body produces, which is not a good thing.

Healthy diet

It's very recommended to choose foods that are rich in proteins.

for instance:

milk, fish, eggs, and lean meat are all forms of good protein.

another recommended foods are foods that have plenty of amino acids and vitamins.

Be aware that the biggest threats to your growth are caffeine, junk food and refined sugar.

Different exercises

There are some very useful exercises for growing taller. Swimming for example is really great.

The meaning of less gravity in the water is more open bone areas for your body to fill them with new bone tissue. The free motion of swimming is very light on your body and greatly releases stress, which can be very bad to your growth potential. Swimming about 2-4 times a week it's highly recommended if you can.

Anyhow, don't go out and buy those "wonder pills" that are offered all over the place, they just don't work and you will spend your money for nothing. Why not? Well because the only scientific way the body grows is through the release of our natural height increasing hormone called human growth hormone.

There are very few programs that actually work and can help you growing taller naturally by 2-4 inches in a short time.

Check this article for information about the most popular program that can help you to add 2-3 inches naturally in a short time:

http://www.squidoo.com/grow-taller-4-idiots-review

Another great way to become taller is to buy height increasing shoes that will make you taller invisibly . Height increasing shoes will not make you grow taller but it will easily increase your height immediately. For some great tips on elevator shoes and how to choose the right shoes for you check this article:

http://www.growtallersolutions.com/blog/height-inc...

Good luck.

• Commenter avatarInicia sesión para responder preguntas
  • buono
    Lv 4
    hace 4 años

Well, you are approximately part-a-foot taller than normal, that is lovely tall. I'm now not certain what you imply through "too tall"? Women love tall guys, and in a girl's eyes, the taller the larger, so you are in no way too tall to get the females. However, being too tall can rationale wellness issues, however I consider that so long as you are now not over 7'zero, you will have to be excellent. If you joined the NBA, you would not be at any place just about being the tallest participant.

• hace 5 años

100% Natural Grow Taller Technique : http://GrowTallerSteps.com

• hace 1 década

Well, I am a girl and I'm 16, I measure 5"8 and I wanna get taller too. Most people keep growing till they're around 21. So you'll probably get taller... in time!

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Getting taller pretty much depends on your genes and the people in your family. If your family isn't very tall chances are your not going to be. No i do not believe there are any vitamins....just be happy with who you are.

• hace 1 década

They have this really expensive surgery in china.. Its like braces except for your legs, and it takes more than a year, and can be excruciatingly painful. If thats not what you are looking for, then I would suggest thicker soled shoes

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

It all depends on how tall your parents are.

Vitamins won't do anything, it all has to do with genetics.

If one of your parents isn't over 6', you probably won't get any taller.

• Meg
    Lv 6
    hace 1 década

It depends on your body and your genes. Eating foods with nutrients will help you grow though.

• hace 1 década

Well you still got time to grow - I recommend you take a height system - it can guide you and improve your body so that it can grow taller.

visit http://www.heightsecrets.com

Fuente(s): BTW THEY OFFER GROWTH-FLEX V PRO HEIGHT SYSTEM!!!!!
  • hace 1 década

Stop drinking coffee.

And yes, you can still grow taller.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.