TWILIGHT!!!!!!!EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!?

have you read a book called twilight and new moon, eclipse,breaking dawn ??????????how do u feel about those books and if u havent read those i EXTREMELY RECOMEND IT TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!ESPECIALLY TO THE GIRLS

I LUV EDWARD CULLEN BIGGEST FAN OF EDWARD CULLEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

16 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

The story line is interesting enough. I found the typos distracting(there weren't many though). I don't see why everyone is in love with Edward(please, no one attack me. This is my opinion.) He is controlling and manipulative. Yes, he loves Bella, but sometimes he is overprotective of her. The biggest point is, he is simply a figment of someone else's imagination.

I also dislike all of the fluff. It's a bit too..... unreal for my taste. Bella thinks of herself as an average girl, but yet every guy is in love with her, it seems. And then she ends up with her perfect guy. Cinderella, with a vampire twist.

Sometimes there is too much explanation on things. It get's boring and distracting. Also, on several sentences, the structure is distracting. She will have a fairly short sentence, but then put this big long explantion smack dab in the middle of it. I have to reread the sentence and skip over the part in hyphens just to understand what she said.

Overall, though, the books are a good read. They are enteratining, sometimes funny, and are a very good thing to occupy your time when you are stuck at home sick for two days. Stephanie Meyer did a way better job than I could have done, so I can't totally trash her books.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

First of all calm down.

I read Twilight and I'm reading New Moon. So far I'm loving it and Edward is pretty cool, i hate to be the one that tells you this... HE AIN'T REAL. He's product of the imagination of the author. I know you might love to find a guy like him... (everyone does), but EDWARD CULLEN doesn't exist. No offence. And I doubt you are the biggest fan.

Fuente(s): Peace.
  • hace 4 años

properly, i bypass for actual wrestle and their capacity skills. Edward Elric can defeat Edward Cullen because of fact of his velocity and wrestle skills. Plus, he's a lot greater calculative, and he can use alchemy. He would desire to in all probability seal up Cullen and end it there.

• Skieye
    Lv 4
    hace 1 década

I love that series, although the most recent book "Breaking Dawn", pretty lame. It's too long and one of my friends told me the ending was gay :( Either way, I love Edward <3 ;) :P

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 década

I've read them, and I think that it's a great series. But Alice is the best character. Without her, there would be no Bella and Edward.

• Ralph
    Lv 7
    hace 1 década

The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson is also Excellent.

• haha well if your his biggest fan than im his HUGGGGGGGEEEESSSEEEETTTTT fan hahaah..... ilove those books and the best part about them was edward of course and bella lol .... i couldnt put the book down ... ive never said this in my life i garentee u on it .... but when i was reading it i wished the pages went up to 1000 so that there would be more pages in the book hahaha ... i luv twilight... haha i will be one of the ppl who will be standing in line for the midnight movie when twilight comes out haha

Fuente(s): go edward!!!!!
  • hace 1 década

i cant wait for the midnight sun series to

come out even though the drafts are already on the internet.

i want to know edwards point of veiw.

and this book isnt only for nerds jeeze

• hace 1 década

well yes i have read them

hated breaking dawn

think edward is just okay

although i dont have much opinion towards him

just that i dont like his personality that much

jacob black is the fictional love of my love

that will never change :]

• hace 1 década

I ADORE TWILIGHT........i though breaking dawn coulda been better, but it was still good.......... i'm a huge fan of edward cullen, but my favorite character is alice........ i luv her!

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.