All right, Paris Hilton is in jail now.. who do you think that deserve it too?

preferly a celebrity, in my opinon lindsay lohan its a good example.. but i want to know more opinions !!!!

25 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

nicole ritchie

• hace 1 década

LIndsay Lohan and those alike, Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton and so on, funny, the cookie cutter image all three portray, yet all three have had run-ins with the law. Honestly, do the crime, do the time. It doesn't matter who you are. I am a firm believer in Karma, and although some people are rich and powerful enough to excuse themselves from the law, there is no escaping the Karma Police.

• hace 1 década

Lindsay Lohan needs 2 b put into jail 2! I think that she is setting a very bad example 4 the younger crowds, and my crowd, the teenagers.

• hace 1 década

I am not sure I really understand the question, but I think you need to consider the fact that taxpayers pay for jail. Are Paris or Lindsay a threat to society and we need to keep them locked up in overcrowded jails with murderers and sex offenders? If they are so damn rich, make them pay 100 grand over over the next few years to charities so they can think about it each time the gov takes some money. And lock them in their homes too so we don't have to see them in the magazines for awhile. Sure, they can party at home in their rich places but I don't have to look at their nasty butts in magazines!

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 década

nicole richie deserves it also lindsy lohan deserves it more cuzz shes crashed her car 1000 times and paris only got pulled over 4 speeding go figure

• hace 1 década

lindsay lohan........ but i think britney deserves best 2 be in jail... well, the 2 bestfriends deserves to be in jail... >paris and britney<

• hace 1 década

I'm not anti-celebrity or anything but tons of them deserve to go to jail for some of the stuff that they have done.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

lindsay lohan

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Lindsey Lohan she got caught with drugs. crashed a car drunk... lock her up for an put her in jail.

But O.J should spend the rest of his life in prision

• Abood
    Lv 5
    hace 1 década

Bush, Rice, Sharon, Blair, puff daddy.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

lindsay lohan and nicole richie...but i think both these girls could duke it out...i don't see them trying to get out of it like Paris.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.