Anónimo
Anónimo preguntado en Educación y formaciónFrases Célebres · hace 1 década

Me podrian decir frases sabias, de amor de amistad, refranes, etc. en ingles?

8 respuestas

Calificación
  • hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

Amistad

Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. - Alexandre Dumas the Younger

It is prosperity that gives us friends, adversity that proves them. - Proverb

You don't just luck into things. You build them step by step, whether it's friendships or opportunities. - Barbara Bush

Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back. - Arthur Rubinstein

We are each an angel with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other. - Luciano De Crescenzo

When you give away a little piece of your heart, you're giving away the only thing you can give away, which, after you do, you got more left than you had before you gave some of it away. - Don Hutson

Most people spend more time and energy in going around problems than in trying to solve them.

You must give up the way it is... to have it the way you want it - Source Unknown

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Put a zipper on your mouth when you want to say something negative.

Say not always what you know, but always know what you say. - Claudius

The more you know the less you need to say. - Jim Rohn

The tongue - we spend two years learning how to use it and the rest of our lives learning how to control it.

Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control. - Richard Kline

The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one. - Malcomb S. Forbes

Who is wise? One who learns from all. - The Talmud

We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them. - Kahlil Gibran

You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted. - Ruth E. Renkl

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. - Brendan Francis

Make yourself indispensable, and you will move up. Act as though you are indispensable, and you will move out.

Jules Ormont

Set aside half an hour every day to do all your worrying; then take a nap during this period. - Source Unknown

The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously. - Nicholas Butler

"If anything can go wrong, it will." - Ley de Murphy

If a man does only what is required of him, he is a slave. If a man does more than is required of him, he is a free man. - Chinese Proverb

It is easier to do a job right than to explain why you didn't. - Martin Van Buren

It takes time to succeed because success is merely the natural reward of taking time to do anything well. - Joseph Ross

Fuente(s): En esta página estan mis frases favoritas, es mi pag de frases favoritas :) http://www.geocities.com/i_luv_flames/opinion5.htm
  • DER
    Lv 5
    hace 1 década

What is your name and very good!!

• hace 1 década

One apple a day, keeps the doctor away.

anonima

EL AMOR TIENE SIEMPRE UN EFECTO ATRAYENTE,UNIFICADOR Y CONSTRUCTIVO" lc

"Love means, you never have to say i am sorry"

To be or no to be, that is the question. "Shakespare"

• hace 1 década

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

- Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved

A girl asked a boy if she was pretty.

He said no.

She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever.

He said no.

She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away.

He again said no.

She had heard too much.

She needed to leave.

As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay, he said,

"You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."

- Unknown

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.

- Unknown

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

- Unknown

True Love Means...

A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a deserted road on a motorcycle.

Girl: Slow down, we're going too fast. I'm scared! And I don't want anything to happen.

Guy: Come on, don't worry. I know what I'm doing. Your having fun right?

Girl: NO...please stop. I'm really scared

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: I LOVE YOU! Now please slow down.

Guy: Give me a hug.

*Girl hugs him*

Guy: Can you help me out here? Will you take me Helmet off of me and put it on you? It's bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle has crashed into a building break failure. Two people found, but only one survived.

The Truth is: That halfway down the road the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug him for one last time. Then had her wear him helmet so she would live, even though it meant that he would die.

- Unknown

"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."

- Unknown

Fuente(s): Phrases of love, etc.
  • ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 década

A que hr vas por el pan chiquitita..., je, no en serio... amor es aquella persona que se hace una con su ser amado, El amor consiste en sentir que el ser sagrado late dentro del ser, Cada lágrima enseña a los mortales una verdad., La música es para el alma lo que la gimnasia para el cuerpo.

¡Saludos!

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

"Love is like a flower: Beautiful but hard to keep alive"

El amor es como una flor: Bello, pero dificil de mantener con vida.

Somewhere there is someone that dreams with your presence, that finds in ypur smile that life is wordwhile.

So, whnever you are lonely, remember that it`s true: Someone in somewhere is thinking of you.

En algún lugar hay alguien que sueña con tu presencia, que encuentra en tu sonrisa que la vida merece la pena.

Así que, cuando te sientas solo, recuerda que ésto es verdad. Alguien, en algun lugar, está pensando en ti.

• hace 1 década

i love you long time... me so horny

Fuente(s): 40 years old virgen
  • hace 1 década

Be or not to be... this is the question !!!

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.