How come I don't hear much about the inflationary effect of these unfunded COVID-19 stimulus packages?
Time to transition into TIPS?1 respuestaInvestinghace 6 meses
In retrospect, would it have been better for Democrats if Clinton had been convicted after his impeachment?
He did, after all, commit perjury. Gore would have become President and might have gone on to win in 2000.6 respuestasPoliticshace 10 meses
At his rally last night, Trump said that the House of Representative's Impeachment Investigation was "unconstitutional"?
and that the Democrats were trying to "destroy the American justice system." Do you believe that is a true statement?34 respuestasPoliticshace 11 meses
- 4 respuestasReligion & Spiritualityhace 11 meses
- 5 respuestasPoliticshace 1 año
If Anthropogenic Global Warming is a hoax, how come fossil fuel companies like Exxon-Mobile are frequently running ads about CO2 reduction?
Why don't they just expose the hoax for what it is, and get their scientists to publish scientific articles about the TRUTH? These companies have enormous resources, and they're now starting to use them to combat AGW. How can they be so wrong?6 respuestasPoliticshace 1 año
Why not just set up a commission of experts to decide what is the most effective way to spend $5.7 B for southern Border Security?
If a wall is the best thing, then go for it.10 respuestasPoliticshace 2 años
1) The average temperature of the Earth has increased in the past 70 years.
2) Consider a column of air, lit from above by sunshine. If you increase the fraction of CO2 in the air, the ground temperature increases.
3) On average, each human burns a ton of fossil fuel per year, emitting CO2.
4) The measured increase in CO2 is consistent with about half of the human-emitted CO2 dwelling in the atmosphere for many decades.
5) Complex computer models of the Earth's climate suggest that if the measured increase in atmospheric CO2 continues, temperatures will be several degrees hotter at the end of this century.
6) If the few degrees of warming due to CO2 causes the net release of methane and other greenhouse gasses, the maximum effect in the next few centuries could be more than 10 C.
7) Global warming by more than 10 C would likely result in the extinction of a majority of species and a vast reduction in human population.6 respuestasGlobal Warminghace 2 años
If the overturning decision simply voided the requirement for states to allow abortion, most states would then allow it. If the overturning decision made abortion illegal in all 50 states, that would likely lead to a Constitutional amendment making it legal, since freedom of abortion choice is supported by a large majority of the public. Abortion is legal even in Ireland now.13 respuestasPoliticshace 2 años
- 10 respuestasAstronomy & Spacehace 2 años
- 8 respuestasAstronomy & Spacehace 2 años