- 767Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes it’s racist, but racism in favor of blacks is very politically correct these days.191 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 176Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The people who insincerely mouth the mantra of "black lives matter" only really care about black deaths they can use to advance a political agenda.
They've never cared about the lives of those black people, or their victims. Just their deaths.
Remember all that BLM outrage over the 16 y.o. black teen who was murdered in CHOP/CHAZ? Of course not, because there was none.
It didn't advance the political agenda.38 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question
If the USA had its own unlimited oil supply and made all its own products would the coronavirus pandemic not have happened?
China and oil sheiks are able to manipulate the USA because of the USA's extreme dependence on chinese factory workers and oil.55 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 358Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes it is. But all these infections around trump has been expected. No masks, no social distancing to prevent this "hoax" from spreading.8 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
Isn't it racist to say that white lives don't matter even though they had nothing to do with neo-nazism, slavery, etc.
If they're just an ordinary person who has done absolutely nothing wrong, doesn't their life matter, too? Or is it socially acceptable to say that every race matters except white people?35 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 328Upvotes of all answers in this question
I believe that the squirrel would do better in pattern recognition and logic, but Trump might just top it in concepts that involve language.107 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 40Upvotes of all answers in this question14 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 88Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do SJWs get so angry about statements indicating the majority of non black lives lost to police violence matter too?
Most people killed by the police are not black. Why is it so politically incorrect to say all the lives lost matter?14 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Biden is elected will we all have the freedom and utopia that the CHOP residents experienced over the last month ?Favorite Answer:
Mobs instead of jobs, the wold economy will collapse if Biden is elected. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wlQZ5N_2k12 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No, but if you had an IQ above room temperature, you might be.14 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 240Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes he will be reelected. The DNC has refused to learn from 2016 and are running a worse candidate. Let the Democrats collapse under their own ignorance and stupidity.15 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
How's that feel dumb dems?12 AnswersPolitics37 mins ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago